Before explaining what we do, perhaps it’s best if we tell you what we don’t do. We don’t do property rentals, property sales or property developments. Hand’s up, we admit we know nothing about it.
What we do know about is owners corporation management. It’s an industry in which we excel.
We’re devoted to this area. We choose to specialise. Our thinking is that you can’t be all things to all people and still claim the title “expert”.
- Dandenong Region Body Corporate Services (Aus) Pty Ltd trading as DR Strata Management was established in 1986 and in 2017 changed our trading name to Strata Management Victoria
- We are dedicated only to Owners Corporation Management
- We are members of Strata Community Australia Vic (SCAV) (formerly OCV)
- We mange in excess of 600 Owners Corporations
- We manage both residential and industrial/commercial owners corporations
- We employ a large team of property dedicated portfolio managers with a support staff of six
- Strata Management and our managers are Authorised Insurance Representatives
- We trade as Strata Management Victoria as a division of Dandenong Region Body Corporate Services (Aust) Pty Ltd ACN 062 704 750 ABN 17 062 704 750 BLA 000037
- Property sizes vary from 2 lots to over 600 lots of residential high rise to 150 plus unit commercial/industrial owners corporations
- Our portfolio extends from the Melbourne CBD to the Gippsland Lakes, and from the Victorian ski slopes to Phillip Island and to Point Cook/Werribee
- Our fees are structured in accordance with SCA (Strata Community Australia) Victoria recommendations
- Fees can be paid by any method via our association with Macquarie bank
- We are leaders in our field
- We hold in excess of the required Professional Indemnity insurance
To assist property owners to protect, enhance and maintain their assets, by pro-actively using the latest technologies and the best business practices with highly trained and professional staff.
Strata Management Victoria will achieve this by:
- Dedicating our total business efforts to Owners Corporate Management.
- Providing timley, quality, accurate, transparent information to our clients in the most efficient way.
- Keeping abreast of Owners Corporation regulations, methods and trends.
- Treating all our clients in a fair, reasonable and courteous manner.
- Developing and engaging only reputable and competent trades and services.
- Continual training and development of staff.
- Continued Investment in relevant management technology
- Prompt communication with our clients.
- Maintaining an active interest in Strata Community Australia Vic (previously OCV).
- Maintaining an active interest in Strata Community Australia national body.
Recognised Industry Leadership
Strata Management Victoria is a recognised leader in owners corporation management in Victoria. The firm was established in 1986 to provide personalised, high quality, Owners Corporation management service for the owners of commercial, industrial and residential strata title properties.
With over 20 years of operation, Strata Management Victoria provides owners corporations with expert and reliable service and a commitment to ethical and professional practice. Large, reliable but still offering personalised service.
Strata Management Victoria currently manages almost 550 Owners Corporations, ranging in size from 3 to 100 units. (some 5,500+ individual units in total).
A home, business premises or property asset is a major investment. We recognise that entrusting a owners corporation manager to assist with maintaining and managing this investment is a significant step.
Strata Management Victoria offers members of Owners Corporations the confidence of dealing with a long standing and reliable company while also providing the personalised service that can only be offered by experienced dedicated owners corporation managers who understand your property and bring a wealth of technical experience to the management task.
Providing industry leadership
Choosing an expert and reliable owners corporation management firm is just like selecting any professional such as an accountant. The first thing to look for is whether the firm and its staff belong to, and are active in, the professional association.
Strata Management Victoria and its managers are active members of Strata Community Australia Victoria (SCAV) and also members of the National SCA peak body.
Strata Management Victoria uses and supports key tools of the industry association such as the Management Agreement and the firm and staff work by and affirm the industry’s Code of Practice.
Rob Pitcher, the owner and principle of then DR Strata Management was instrumental in the creation of a state association to become the peak body for Owners Corporation industry in Victoria. Today, Strata Management Victoria still plays a very active role in that peak body, now known as Strata Community Association (Vic) – SCA (Vic) and is committed to building the professionalism of a young but fast growing industry.
Strata Management Victoria participates in National industry Bench-marking projects to ensure continued maintenance and application of Industry Best Practice.